Shipping Container Homes
Elevated ceilings throughout
Quality LED lights and feature light fittings
Designer kitchen and bathroom fixtures
Stone benchtops and 2-pac finish to kitchen cabinets
Frameless shower screens and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles to wet areas
Double glazed windows and sliding doors with 5mm toughened glass
• 2.4m wide pods – Heavy duty external steel framing with corrugated high strength steel seam-welded panels to external walls and roof panels and steel framed internal walls.
• 3.4m wide pods – heavy duty external steel framing with steel framed internal walls.
• Heavy gauge steel floor joists & bearers.
• Heavy gauge steel corner posts for bracing and loading capacity.
• Pressed steel seam welded roofing panels.
• 2.4m wide pods – R4.0 spray on expanding polyurethane insulation to ceiling and sprayed on polyurethane to external walls providing a rating of R3.1.
• 3.4m wide pods – R4.0 spray on expanding polyurethane insulation to ceiling and sprayed on polyurethane to external walls providing a rating of R3.1.
• R1.5 Rockwool batts to all internal walls.
• 8mm 3-in-1 underfloor insulation with thermal break.
• 2.4m wide pods – Long life weatherproof paint over corrugated high strength steel wall and ceiling panels. External cladding not included.
• 3.4m wide pods – Sisalation plus 9mm Dekopanel decorative fibre cement cladding screw fixed to external steel framing, including decorative expressed joints where necessary.
Windows/External Entrance Doors
• Double glazed tempered glass (5mm) to aluminium framed windows and glass sliding doors. Keyed locks to all external doors.
• Fibreglass insect screens to all window and external door openings.
• Compressed FC flooring, glued and screw fixed to steel floor joists: 2.4m pods – 20mm sheets; 3.4m pods – 24mm sheets.
• Floating timber floor, veneer on plywood, 15mm, with expansion joints and foam underlay throughout (excluding wet areas): pre-laid in single pod homes and supplied flat-packed for multi-pod homes (for laying by purchaser after home installation).
• 12mm plaster lined walls throughout excluding wet areas.
• Fibre cement lined walls to bathrooms.
• 12mm plasterboard fixed to ceiling battens, installed throughout, including shadow line for architectural merit (excludes Bathroom ceilings).
• European Beech 68mm x 12mm architraves and skirting throughout (excludes wet areas) and to jamb-sets for door openings where applicable.
• Flush panel timber veneer internal doors, painted.
• Architectural Lever Series internal door furniture.
• Aluminium framed feature glass sliding doors to robes (except walk-through robes) and linen cupboards where applicable.
• Custom robe fit-out including a bank of shelves, top shelf with hanging rails.
• Built-in overhead and side cupboards in nominated bedrooms as per plan.
• Custom built 2-pac combination robe, desk & overhead cupboards with LED lighting where applicable to design.
• Ceiling fans as per plan.
• 3 coat premium paint system to internal walls.
• Square edged reconstituted quartz stone benchtops.
• Gloss 2-pac finish to kitchen cupboard fronts, including metal cabinetry handles (where applicable).
• Four drawer cutlery unit including Blum soft closing drawer slides.
• Feature toughened glass kitchen sink, 1.5 bowl to applicable designs.
• Ceramic tiled kitchen splashback, 600mm high, to applicable designs.
• Provision for dishwasher including cold water connection and electrical.
• Feature light fitting over kitchen island bench.
• Toughened glass shower screen with pivot or sliding door as appropriate, 1.8m high.
• Rectified tiles to ceiling in shower recess and 1.2m to remainder in ensuites and bathrooms, as appropriate.
• Mirrored shaving cabinet with light in bathrooms.
• Glass mosaic feature wall or feature strip to main bath shower recess where applicable.
• Wall mounted 2-pac single bowl vanity installed as per plan and reconstituted quartz stone top; vitreous china basin with chrome pop-up waste.
• Deluxe 3 star WELS rated “Wall Faced” vitreous china toilet suite with soft closing seat & lid.
• Premium Series bathroom accessories including one towel rail per bathroom, one face mounted toilet roll holder per WC, wall mounted soap holders to shower recess and bath (where applicable).
• Laundry cabinet with stainless steel underslung sink; reconstituted quartz stone benchtop (depending upon design).
• Premium Series basin mixers where applicable.
• Premium Series wall mixer to shower recess where applicable.
• Premium Series kitchen mixer.
• Premium Series laundry mixer.
• Premium Series ¼ turn washing machine cocks.
• Premium Series ¼ turn cistern cocks to WC’s.
• Premium Series shower rose on rail combo.
• Light fittings, GPO’s, phone, data and TV points as per electrical plan.
• Internal switchboard.
• Pre-wiring for air conditioners.
Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Rating
• Compliance with BAL-LOW. BAL-19 to 40 is an optional upgrade.